Thefuture belongs toeveryone.
Tokenization economies were created to educate. To inform people where their assets had come from, how they could be stored or used, and what would become of them in the future. This level of transparency has the power to remove barriers of entry and provide us all with the data around our assets that we deserve.
However, regulatory restrictions and fear of the unknown are standing in the way. That’s where you come in. We’re calling on the most passionate minds in public blockchain and technology to come together and take on the challenge of introducing tokenization to the world.
Join us to create a global economy built on safety, security, and access to information.
(1) Payments Challenge:
Create a micro-payments application based on everiPay / everiPass (example markets include: shopping malls, brick & mortars, subway systems).
(2) Tokenization Challenge:
Tokenize on assets/equities based on everiToken APIs (example assets: tickets, points, coupons, financials, real estate, etc).
(3) Open Challenge:
Build anything related to everiToken public chain.
(4) Special Video Challenge:
This challenge doesn’t require a prototype, API, or tech documentation. Instead, we want you to focus on the impact of tokenization on your community or the world at large.
This hackathon is all about ideas and how they can apply to the tokenization economy. If you’ve been working on an idea for a while, or if you created your protype last night, this event is open to you.
We have runner-up prizes for both those that use fresh code (started coding after the hackathon began) and those that use pre-existing code (building on top of code that existing prior to the hackathon start date). The overall grand prize will be judged on the quality of the project idea and how the tokenization technology was applied, something we believe both tracks can compete equally for.
John Patrick Mullin
- Teams of up to 5 participants are allowed. All team members must have completed the participation agreement to compete.
- Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with it as they wish.
- Winning teams will be subject to a code-review at some point following the event or immediately before winning.
- Winning teams will be subject to an identity check for verification prior to the release of any cash prizes
- All participants must agree to the hackathon participation agreement during registration
- Solutions that have the potential to be applied to existing business models are encouraged